- The controller of personal data collected via the website https://bsa.pl/ is Baltic Shipping Agency Ltd. Sp. z o.o. based in Gdynia (81-337) at ul. Celna 5, registered in the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000154788, with NIP: 5860102429, REGON: 190000716, share capital of PLN 84,000. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”, who is also the Service Provider.
- In case of any doubts or requests regarding the use of your rights, please contact email@example.com.
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- We take special care to protect the interests of persons whose data is processed, ensuring that the data we collect is processed lawfully, for specific, lawful purposes, and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes, is factually correct and appropriate for the purposes for which it is processed, and is stored in a form that enables the identification of persons concerned for no longer than is necessary to achieve the processing purpose.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE ACTIONS
- Your personal data is processed for two purposes: responding to your inquiries sent via the contact form – the legal basis for these actions is the principle that data processing is permitted if it is necessary for the performance or conclusion of a contract; sending offers and other marketing and promotional content – the legal basis for these actions is your consent expressed under the contact form.
- We process the following scope of your data: email address, telephone number, and any other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form.
- You are not subject to profiling, which means that your data is not processed in an automated manner to determine (estimate) your needs or personality traits. We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
- We do not sell personal data or share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transmitted outside the European Economic Area or transferred to international organizations.
- The Controller may only provide personal data to trusted recipients who provide services to Baltic Shipping Agency Ltd. Sp. z o.o.
STORING AND REMOVING DATA
- We strive to limit the storage period of personal data that is no longer used. However, we inform you that this may happen for operational and technological reasons. This refers to the time needed to make a decision on whether further contact is necessary, as well as the time needed to delete data from backup copies.
- Your data processed for the purpose of handling a quotation request will be processed by us for the duration of the correspondence and then, depending on its results, either will be added to our client database and further processed for contract execution or will be deleted if there is no possibility of cooperation.
- In the case of clear closure of the communication from your side, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases and from backup copies before thirty days have elapsed.
- In case of no response and an unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of six months from the date of the last message sent.
- Data processed based on consent, i.e., data used to send marketing information, will be processed until consent is withdrawn. An additional period of 30 days is required to delete them from backup copies.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, CONTROL, ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND ITS CORRECTION, RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY, RIGHT TO OBJECT TO FURTHER PROCESSING, AND RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
- We hereby inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent. We also inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time. We suggest that you send us a message from the same email address or phone number from which you received the marketing content. The exclusive consequence of withdrawing consent is that you will no longer receive information about our offer and other marketing content from us. We also inform you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data that occurred before this withdrawal.
- You have the right to access your personal data and correct it.
- If you find yourself in a particular situation where the continued processing of your data by us threatens your privacy, you may notify us of this fact and request that we cease or limit processing.
- You also have the right to request that we send your data to another entity in a format that the recipient will be able to freely process. We inform you that this right applies only to data that we have received from you. Given that your data is exclusively processed in text form, transferring data will be reduced to generating text documents in docx format containing a history of your requests. These documents will not include our responses, and therefore, in particular, our advice or other types of expert knowledge, as it is not subject to your entitlement (it is not subject to transfer).
- We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Service Provider’s website uses “cookies” files. Failure to change the browser settings by the Service Recipient is tantamount to giving consent to their use.
- Installing “cookies” files is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, especially those requiring authorization.
- The following types are used within the website: Session and Third-Party.
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Service Recipient’s end device until logging out (leaving the website).
Third-party cookies – used to monitor traffic on their own website.
- The user has the right to decide on access to “cookies” files on their computer by selecting them beforehand in their browser window. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling “cookies” files is available in the software settings (web browser).